Lost World of Tambun – Theme Park (Open Dated Day Ticket)
Open daily on:
Weekdays: 11.00am – 6.00pm
Weekends: 10.00am – 6.00pm
Note: Park closed every Tuesday, except on Malaysian school & public holidays.
Ticket Inclusive Access to:
- Lost World Amusement Park
- Lost World Water Park
- Lost World Tiger Valley
- Lost World Petting Zoo
- Lost World Tin Valley
- Lost World Hot Springs & Spa
- Lost World Hippo Kingdom
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Customer must present the E-Ticket for the above product to the officer at the turnstile entrance to redeem your admission wristband.
- For Malaysians, kindly present the E-Ticket together with original MyKad/MyKid at LWOT for wristband redemption. LWOT reserves the right to reject any entry that does not comply. Price differences will be charged for entry in the event that identification was not provided.
- Tickets purchased are VALID FOR 30 DAYS from the date of purchase.
- Ticket valid for ONE (1) admission per day. Any unused tickets, no further re-validation or refund will be allowed.
- Pay-per-ride, Locker Rental, and other rentals please refer to LWOT official website (link).
- For your comfort and safety, all visitors are required to comply with the LWOT DRESS CODE when swimming or using the rides in the waterpark. Kindly refer swimming attire guide here.
- Full T&C about the ticket, in the event of a dispute, the English version shall prevail please refer LWOT official website (link).
- Enter and double check your Email address in the Checkout page, E-Ticket will be sent to this address.
- All confirmed purchase will receive E-Ticket via provided Email within working hours from 9AM-6PM (GMT+8). Bookings made after 6:00 PM will be processed on the following day.
- Show the E-Ticket you received to the officer at the turnstile entrance to redeem your admission wristband!