Ipoh Secrets blog!
Having considered opening a blog for quite some time for Ipoh Secrets and just didn’t put enough effort to press the start button. Well, the benefits of starting a blog can be significant enough that I will affect my main website (here), so here goes nothing ~ Ipoh Secrets blog!
Before posting anything, I need to set up some rules and targets for future guidance in case I went too far off course:
- To promote Ipoh Secrets Tour
- Inform and update anything related to Ipoh Secrets
- Introduce Ipoh, Perak, and even Malaysia to the world!
- Any new foodies places that are worth mentioning… damn food porn
- Future Events and festivals in Ipoh
- Post frequently, at least once a month.
- And lastly, I’ll include some of my personal expeditions around Ipoh area
What Ipoh Secrets blog does NOT need:
- Don’t need to be too long. Short 100 – 200 words is fine.
- Does not need to be written in a flowery language, readable will be fine.
- Topics don’t need to be serious.
- Not written by a hired professional. We’re a down to earth bunch!
The main point of Ipoh Secrets blog is of course to help us:
- Sand Out from our competitionWe need to stand out to attract people’s attention, so we need good planning on our itinerary and the list of places & attractions, emphasize on providing the best of the best. We’re not only the expert in our field but we’re locals. We know all the cool places to hang out and dine, and hold all the secrets that hot-spots tourists don’t know about. Ipoh Secrets blog will tell that our tours are better than others.
- Give us a unique personalityWe like to differentiate ourselves from the usual tour agent & operators that just want a quick buck by cashing tourist at tourist traps. The reason we name ourselves “Ipoh Secrets” is that we want our guests to get to know the hidden secrets, not just a boring transfer between attractions and taking them to overpriced restaurants.
- Answer or clarify our guests’ concernAny topics, conversations, concerns, misconceptions, questions, or uncertainties that I found out during our tours or from emails will be answered in Ipoh Secrets blog. This is also a place to share what goes on behind the scenes of our tours, answer to questions that might not have anything directly to do with booking our tours but are related to them, information on what to expect, a thing or two about the interesting facts with some photo commentary for our guest to imagine what our tours would be like. Maybe adding an FAQ page later on too!
- SEO rankingIpoh Secrets blog will keep our main website active with new and relevant information to boost ranking, adding more pages attached to my main website.
So let’s start writing!